The Reward The Reward

And that is EXACTLY what One Piece is. You've found out even before Luffy. :)

Great job, guys. Nothing else to say.

Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

Loved it

First off, animation was okay. Could be better, but no need for it.

Style of drawing was pretty neat too. No need of improvements, maybe just a bit more practicing, to make it look more professionally done, but not needed also.

Humor was perfect. I'm definitely not sick of the "arrow in the knee" joke. That's what the running jokes are all about... repeating.

Sound and music fit great. You have a good sense for directing.

Congratulations on the first daily prize, and keep it up. Now you see that when you push yourself a bit more and longer, it really pays of in the end. Give people some more of your stuff. :)

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Masterfully done

As always. Though I've totally lost the flow of the story. Yeah, I was following the Madness series for the story too, and not only for the mindless combat. :) Would love to see Hank again, it feels like he's dying in every new episode without even him being on the screen.

Anyways, I loved the part with the gates. Made me remember how much oh how much I'd love to play a new Madness Interactive game. The last one was and still is my favorite flash game ever.

And I loved when he wiped ketchup and mustard blood off his sword. Was a nice touch. hehe

The animation is detailed, as always, backgrounds indeed are getting better, though I loved the Madness simple style since the very beginning, and as every episode, this one has that "wow" moment, where you just feel the chills in a particular moment of battle - like a giant machinegun against an army of enemies. :)

Keep it up and bring the classic characters back. We miss them loads.

Don't Press What? Don't Press What?

heh

Well, I liked the text from the end of NES ghostbusters game at the end. :) At least, the humor is not bad, so that's something. Yet I hope you will improve in the future.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fun

haha it suddenly started bugging for me, with some random screens, and effects then blank then all over again. Need to refresh the page, or it won't stop... Game starts, then ends, then I can play the game on the title screen etc. Needs fixing. Great game, though. Inspired by that oldie that I forgot the name of, I guess. 5 and 10 from me, anyways. :)

Steady Mouse Game Steady Mouse Game

OKy ^_^

You should`ve raised FPS, because the way it is, ppl can cheat (as I did ^_^) by skipping the lines with fast mouse movements...
But in overall, it`s quite nice.

scamuel responds:

I was running it 30 fps, would have thought that would be enough. Ill run it higher next time, thanks.

the Composer the Composer

Beautiful.

Reminds me of myself and my road. It is as life. Starts with pain, endures with faith, ends with hope. But still, everlasting...

Sonic - Marble Zone Remix Sonic - Marble Zone Remix

Really nice!

I really love this song! Marble zone theme song was always one of my favorite Sonic game songs. And this remix is really awesome. It would be really great to make a Sonic movie with this song included! :)
Well done! Keep up the good work!

DrWaldo responds:

Thanks yeah i had alot of fun makeing it.. and Thanks for the review :D